One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Friday, May 14, 2010

Senior year and 2007

I'm kicking off forthcoming blog entries to give a little background of what I am today. A little recap is in order. It has been 4 years after all. I'll try to keep it short and simple.

What I remember of senior year in highschool was pretty great. For once I was excelling in all my classes. Not because I had started buckling down and studying, but because everything was so easy. Junior year was pretty terrible for me academically, so I had hoped senior year would turn it all around. We all know it doesn't work that way, but humor 17 yr old me. The biggest difference was that I was taking all advanced classes aside from 2 honors classes: English and Computer Graphics and Animation. The latter was the last of my Computer academy classes and it was almost impossible to fail. English, however, was a different story.

See, I had initially started out with all advanced classes except for the aforementioned academy class. It was TOO easy. So easy I thought My brain would slowly start to rot due to all the non action. So I bumped up to honors. Not my best decision. The teacher, Ms Savage, was a pain to deal with. She stuck to the curriculum and taught as though she was reading a list. She would ask questions and we gave few responses. Not because the questions were hard, mind you. It was because no one liked her. We all longed to be apart of Dr Street's class! They were actually learning things with an interesting teacher! I can't think of anything I've retained from that class other than a stupid old English poem that remains burned in my memory (that I just recited to myself to be sure I did in fact retain this stupid knowledge). In the end, there were a few bumps, but I made it out ok. 

Initially, graduation hit me pretty hard. I really thought that point marked the end of my social life. All of the awesome friends I had gathered were going there separate ways. I was convinced that I'd never see any of them again. Boy, was I wrong. Sure, it was inevitable that I'd certainly never see a large percentage of them again, but I remain acquaintances with all of my closest highschool friends. "Acquaintances" being the key word. I think I'll go deeper into that topic in another entry one day. 

Summer was great, but college awaited us. Kinda. I only managed to take two classes that semester and they remain the only college classes I have taken. I'll go into detail the next entry I suppose. Thus one is running a bit long despite promises of the contrary. Anyway, with my abundance of free time I needed a job, but I had a really hard time finding one. Luckily my sister told me that there was this store who needed help moving to another location and they needed some extra help. Desparate, I signed up. They told me that if I worked well enough I could stay. Aaaaand that's how I got my start at Victoria's Secret. As of this entry I'm still working there. Who knows for how much longer. 

That's about it. Hopefully my terrible writing didn't mangle what I was trying to say. That being: "Stuff happened" 

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Willkommen im Sextalk.


    Dieser Sextalk bietet ihnen eine Möglichkeit heiße frau und natürlich vieles mehr,sicherlich auch erotische Rollenspiele
    Hier im besten Sextalk erwarten dich heiße frau Sexgeschichten
    Du suchst Sexgeschichten , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,worauf wartest du?
    Sexgeschichten heisse busen ,sofort anmelden .
    Suchst du jemand in Zürich, oder von Saarbrücken, in Stuttgart , oder von Lyss, in Enns? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home