One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tears

She's crying. Her face is flush, her makeup now a disaster, and she can't stop. I walk over and try to find out what is the matter, but to no avail. She's crying...

Am I the only one who just stops in utter fear when I see a woman crying? Its almost unbearable to me. That person who was always bubbling over with personality, always laughing and smiling and then bam,. Its just a depressing situation.

It breaks my heart to see a woman in such a distress...

Please, don't cry...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jeramy Madrid said…

    The Question:

    If you had to design a game on your life and you had to base the mechanics around speed, story, beauty, and depth, how would it go? This can’t have too many fantasy or Sci-Fi elements, try to think as realistically as possible.

    Your Answer:

    Well, I still haven't a clue about what this game is really about, so I'll just go along with it. It took me awhile to think the answer for this question. Ok, so the story would be about me in the near future in a racing gran prix (speed) who had to woo this beautiful girl (beauty, of course) who had to make up a fantabulous (totally made up of that word) story to get her interested(story, duh). The game would be centered around the racing, but at the same time trying to make sure that the way one plays the game is consistent to the story initially told to the girl. The possibilites would be endless! (Depth)

    The Point:

    Socratic method
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

    The Next Question:

    How are you moving your life closer to the one in the game you described?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home