One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Women...

Sometimes, I fear for the male population of the world. Women are crazy.

You know its true.

Although for all intents and purposes, women are an entertaining and fun bunch.

A couple of weeks ago (yeah, I haven't updated in a... oops) after a school evacuation due to a mercury spill (second time its happened at our school... in a row), I was "schooled" about the facts of life. Dating, nice guys(I'm a proud one, just for your info), what women look for, I got the works. Some of the info wasn't too new for me, but I feel I learned a lot from my female friends who schooled me, as well as learning more about their personality in general.

Then just yesterday, some new girl in my study hall just sat down and started talking to me and my friend while we were both playing chess (sounds nerdy, but my friend is far from being a nerd... not so much for myself). My friend definiteky had an ulterior motive, but I was just playing along as she asked question after question... and did she ask questions! I thought I was being interrogated after being found at the scene of some crime. "Are you going out with someone?", "Are you a virgin?", "Do you have any children?", "Do you want to go to college?"

Honestly, I felt a bit violated, but it was fun at the same time since I usually listen instead of speak. After all of these questions passed, I had to wonder if this is what it really took to get a significant other. I'm not entirely sure what I meant by that statement, since I already know the answer, but I'm just not getting something. I guess its just that teenage naivity.

In any case, I'm very excited for the coming weeks. My birthday is next week, and Valentines Day is the week after. Hopefully, I will have $100 to spend on women for V-Day. Why? Just because I can, and I figure its nice to instill hope into those women without a significant person in their life. Also, gift giving is just one way to express how I appreciate the women in my life, for positive or negative impact. That and I'm just generous in general. Does that make me crazy?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm The White Rabbit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home