One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Monday, January 16, 2006

Peace?

My older sister had left, its been raining all day, I've been sitting on my ass for 7 hours.

Perfect. Peaceful. Relaxing.

I haven't done a damn thing this 3 day weekend, yet, I have 3 papers I have to write. Procrastination is such an evil process. A continuing cycle, if you will. Sure, perhaps the job gets done, but after much procrastination, it just gets pushed back farther and farther and farther....

Then you realize that your life has been reduced to nothing but staring at the TV with a pack of cheetos by your side as you struggle to reach the remote on the other side of the couch.

Pathetic. Yet, if this vicious cycle of procrastination continues, I fear that is how I will end up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home