One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Ladder Theory

The Ladder Theory

Ahhh, never have true words been spoken in such a well thought (even though satirical) article/theory. This thing basically describes my love life in a nutshell.

Basically, the theory states that love is based on a priority scale, represented by a ladder. In the male ladder, the higher up a woman on a ladder, the more said male wants to sleep with the woman. Although, I myself would rather change the wording (hell, I haven't even had a g/f yet, why would I be in such a rush for sex?), I feel its dead on.

Women, however, have 2 ladders: The ladder mentioned above, and the friends ladder. So very, very true. Beneath the ladder is an abyss, which represents how the relationship dissolves due to no more attachment. A friend may jump off of the friends ladder to the regular ladder, but if rejected, the former friend will fall into the abyss.

A funny and rather true article. Makes you wonder how high up on either ladder you're on with friends of the opposite sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home