One Gamer's Thoughts

My observations, rants, and philosophies on life and gaming in general

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Are Men More Shallow Than Women?

Well, I figured as one of my first blog posts, I would go on a rant on how women are so shallow. When I stated this opinion as fact to my female friends, I was met with evil stares with eyes that pierced my very soul itself. My twisted logic came to this conclusion after personally being turned down twice in my teenage life, verbally told several times that I am indeed ugly, and have frequently heard sounds of disgust and laughter when women voiced their opinion of me. Besides the seering pain in my heart, it didn't take me long to think to myself, "Self, these women sure are shallow. They are only looking at your face, but not your sweet nature, generosity, or that marvelous sense of mercy that you bestow upon them by not bringing out the 39 and capping all of their asses!"

Women aren't shallow!! Women, apparently aren't as shallow as I thought, but men are much more shallow than women. Women, according to this article, look for what they can get and change the things that could be better. Men on the other hand, apparently just want some T&A.

However, after reading said article, my opinion swayed a tad. Teenage women are shallow!! Of course! It's all coming together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home